Review-Star 7/29-8/5. Long - from first timer.

cbd317

Hi Christine, my son and I were at the Chef's Table with you and your hubby! You're review was a scream! I don't know which made me laugh more, the fact that Hamilton was closed or the phone call asking whether you were on the boat.

Thanks for the kind words! I loved your review also! The Chef's Table was truly a fun night. I had a slight "overhang" the next day. I really wish they had done the dinner earlier in the week so I could have spent more time chatting up everyone. Maybe I'll see you again some day! You never know, it's a very small world. :)

YAY to your daughter for not paticipating and telling you! :)

You're very welcome for the info.

And thank you for the kind words regarding my DD. She IS a great kid. I'm quite lucky and blessed.

DeeT!!! I remember you sitting there by the phone. It was me!!! I kept thinking to myself, "this woman must think I'm a lunatic!" Little did you know.....hehe.

I really wish I had gone to the M&G now. My DD could have met up with some more down-to-earth kids....Yours!

As far as the woman giving her child shots. SHUT the front door?! We will occassionally let out daughter try different drinks so that it is not a forbidden, and tempting, fruit, but shots? Plural? No way!

On my Princess cruise in 2010 Bermuda was one of the ports and my daughter and I did the Helmet Dive. It really was such fun. I am quite chunky and Greg made sure he had a rubber suit for me. We were there in May and the water was still a little chilly. It was also a little rough.

We also had lunch in the Frog and Onion and shopped at the great drugstore there in port. I got all of my souvenirs there!

You're very welcome for the info.

And thank you for the kind words regarding my DD. She IS a great kid. I'm quite lucky and blessed.

DeeT!!! I remember you sitting there by the phone. It was me!!! I kept thinking to myself, "this woman must think I'm a lunatic!" Little did you know.....hehe.

I really wish I had gone to the M&G now. My DD could have met up with some more down-to-earth kids....Yours!

As far as the woman giving her child shots. SHUT the front door?! We will occassionally let out daughter try different drinks so that it is not a forbidden, and tempting, fruit, but shots? Plural? No way!

That is so funny you remembered me too! I remember thinking at the time that I was surprised they had pay phones that worked and I was impressed that you remembered how to use one! ha ha, they seem like such antiques now! Don't worry, I didn't think you were a lunatic:)

We were on this cruise too! We heard them announcing your name over the PA. Glad hear you were on board all along and didn't get left in Bermuda!

I guess that if I was going to be left stranded somewhere, Bermuda would be where I'd like to be left! :D

Archived