Another Flight Question.

ovccruiser

Having completed our first FO cruise, Lima to Southampton, and being very pleased with the cruise, we are considering another part of a world cruise on Balmoral, Australia to Thailand. Does anyone know if that would be a Gatwick or Heathrow flight and possibly what airline?

Earlier this year I took two sectors of the "Balmoral" South America cruise. The flights to Montego Bay and home from Rio de Janeiro were on a Pullman Air Boeing 747. I had a premium seat in the upstairs cabin on both flights and found it very comfortable indeed. The on-boars service was excellent.

Earlier this year I took two sectors of the "Balmoral" South America cruise. The flights to Montego Bay and home from Rio de Janeiro were on a Pullman Air Boeing 747. I had a premium seat in the upstairs cabin on both flights and found it very comfortable indeed. The on-boars service was excellent.

I agree, on the Peru to Southampton cruise we did, we flew Pulmantour and the flight was excellent, just wondered going that bit farther to Aus would be dofferent.

• 3 months later...

Archived