Conquest Pictures

jeanscruise

I went through all your pictures. We were on that cruise last summer. We had a great time. I did notice that your beds were not pushed together. Was that by choice? Ours were automatically pushed together.

We had a problem with our room steward at first, no bathroom amenities or other things we expected to see, and the beds were wrong. We really didn't know who the steward was, no introduction. Calling housekeeping got someone to come, but the problems were not taken care of. After talking to people at dinner the second night, we realized we were not getting the service others were, and we went to the purser to take off his tips. Life changed dramatically after that! To the point at which I started feeling sorry for the guy. So we let the bed thing go since everything else was perfect. In his defense, I had only mentioned the beds once right at the beginning, and instead of spelling it out, I'd said something like, "I GUESS we can live with the beds like this, but..."

But the bed thing worked out ok, we adjusted!;)

Great Pics! i'm getting more and moe excited to the point it's almost depressing that i'm not cruising yet (LOL--the depressing part) <<BG>>>

We cruise Aug 7th and Can't wait. I sure hope they have our beds together! :) Sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks for the pictures, they are wonderful. We will be on the Conquest for the June 12 sailing. We have a balcony this time, cabin #8277 on the Verandah deck. I noticed you did not have the famous orange bedspreads, what deck were you on?

Only 28 more days. We are so excited. I am looking for docs to come in any day.

Thanks for the great pictures. I can't WAIT to go on her.

I noticed on the busy afternoon pic of the pool deck, there were several chairs saved with a towel or book.

Guess we'll get out there early, eat breakfast, and plant ourselves in our deck chairs for the day.

Archived