Island time vs ship time

deedee290

Thanks for ansswering...yes Royal c Freedom of Seas Sept 9 sale date. Does this mean that we cant take any island tours or qill they re-adjust their time?

Your ship tours will coincide with your hours in port bit the island tours will run according to their websites noted hours. Private tour guides can be contacted and you should be able to arrange island tours that will work with your port times.

:confused:

But I'm saying that they're all the same.

I'm saying that Florida Time, Ship Time and St. Maarten Time will all be the same when they visit. There's nothing to work out.

11:00 = 11:00 = 11:00

gary

:confused:

But I'm saying that they're all the same.

I'm saying that Florida Time, Ship Time and St. Maarten Time will all be the same when they visit. There's nothing to work out.

11:00 = 11:00 = 11:00

gary

You did make that clear. :) The OP's ship gets in later than most and I got the impression that they had seen tours offered at the regular times and they were wondering if there would be later tours for those coming in to port later as well.

yes, Karysa that is right

A couple of ideas. Take a look at your roll call and see if anyone on there is looking for people to fill up a tour that interests you.

You could also look at http://www.taxistmaarten.com/ and look at the island tours that they offer as you can choose your own time for these tours.

We have used Aquamania at the Pelican Marina for boat excursions and they offer an afternoon snorkel trip out to Creole Rock which is a very good place to snorkel on the island. Their website is http://www.stmaarten-activities.com/

Archived