Do you know the answer?

Starrgazer50

How do I find out the name of a Caribbean Band on a former cruise. Who would I call and what department? I was on the Gem this year and they had a great C.Band would like to know if they would be on the 12 day Jewel for 2013.

Thanks for your help.:)

How do I find out the name of a Caribbean Band on a former cruise. Who would I call and what department? I was on the Gem this year and they had a great C.Band would like to know if they would be on the 12 day Jewel for 2013.

Hi Barbara,

The poolside band was Caribbean Plus, or Ocean Vibe both are listed in the Freestyle Dailys.....DJ Delite was on the cruise as the DJ.

Another idea would be to go to the review section and look for reviews from that timeframe that might mention the band by name.

Archived