How to ignore a troll

Could the admin types that monitor and control the website not just terminate the culprit ?:confused:

It's strange that the mods haven't got rid yet, they usually do it quite quickly. Especially as it looks like it's the same one as usual. Boringly having a go at Berwyn yet again. Yaawn!!

Jan

Off thread, Kruzseeka, it is just that I noticed you were on. Just to let you know that I have eventually finished "Glamorous Powers", 2nd book in series. Took some getting through, but I needed to finish it to find out what made Jon tick. I preferred the first book as it had more action and I preferred the characters.

Hope I don't get accused of being a troll :eek:

Off thread, Kruzseeka, it is just that I noticed you were on. Just to let you know that I have eventually finished "Glamorous Powers", 2nd book in series. Took some getting through, but I needed to finish it to find out what made Jon tick. I preferred the first book as it had more action and I preferred the characters.

Hope I don't get accused of being a troll :eek:

Me too - but I'll just do a quick response! I hadn't forgotten that you were going to give the Starbridge novels a whirl and had been wondering how you found them. Yes they aren't books for the faint-hearted! I must say they do seem quite heavy going at times but I find it impossible not to finish them. Best to leave a gap between each one and have a change of genre I find - but the psychology of the characters and the subtle way their motivations and actions are challenged is fascinating. Perhaps you will feel like exploring the next one in time.

Just need to book a cruise now and choose something really good to read to take with me! :D

Me too - but I'll just do a quick response! I hadn't forgotten that you were going to give the Starbridge novels a whirl and had been wondering how you found them. Yes they aren't books for the faint-hearted! I must say they do seem quite heavy going at times but I find it impossible not to finish them. Best to leave a gap between each one and have a change of genre I find - but the psychology of the characters and the subtle way their motivations and actions are challenged is fascinating. Perhaps you will feel like exploring the next one in time.

Just need to book a cruise now and choose something really good to read to take with me! :D

Exactly! That is what I am doing. Just started a Sheila O'Flanagan paper back which I will finish on the cruise (12 days to go) and use it to save a sunbed. :D LOL. Have downloaded a few on my Kindle, including 50 Shades of Grey, and have bought The Thread in paperback for the week in Corfu.

My cousin called today and when I said we were going on a cruise she said that they had been on the Dream and loved it. The only thing they didn't like was that they put on lots of weight.

Archived