best place to book excursions - western caribbean

hi,

I'm looking into excursions for western caribbean.

Labadee - Falmouth - Cozumel

Just wondered in your opinion what are the best excursions to do here and were to book them.

I have always wanted to swim with dolphins so would love if this could be done somewhere.

Love to hear your ideas :)

In Labdee got a cabana through the cruise line. In Falmouth we did went tubing or boogie boarding or rafting (different people in our group did different things on the same river) using a company called shoretrips to book. You can google them.

And in Cozumel we always do the Cozumel Bar Hop. They take you too 4 beach bars on the East Coast of Cozumel and we had an incredible time as always. Tom who runs the company is incrediblly accommodating. We had my grandmother who was 94 with us, who was in a wheelchair and he made sure she was able to get to 3 of the 4 beaches. The 4th was up stairs, so we stayed at the first beach and the bus came back to get us before going on to beach number 3. We have done it a number of times and have had a blast every time. You can swim at some of the stops. We found them on tripadvisor and they have a website. You book directly with them and they pick you right up at the pier and drop you back.

We loved all 3 ports. Enjoy your planning.

Teresa

Archived