Anniversary

katiecoos

Has anybody had a wedding anniversary whilst onboard. We are having our first cruise on the Star Princess in November and it will be our 35th wedding anniversary on the first evening on board.

We renewed our vows (as did our best friends) last September on the Caribbean Princess. Both couples were celebrating 25 years (and all the naysayers said it wouldn't last!).

Doors were decorated, cake in dining room etc. Would highly recommend renewing your vows. We were the witness for each other and some of our new friends (from these boards) joined us. Our ceremonies were held on the second night (first formal night).

Happy Anniversary!

Debbie

We celebrated our 35th on the Sun Princeess in January - actual anniv 12/21. They put balloons outside our door. We had a fellow passenger take our picture, so it was a nice remembrance. The best perk was that for the rest of the cruise I could always identify our cabin at a distance! :)

For a few bucks you can have some kind of special pkg. I think that you can have a cake plus singing at dinner one evening also. We opted for a quiet celebration and enjoyed a variety of deserts with our meal.

A cruise is always a special way to celebrate because you are away from the hustle and bustle. We renewed our vows on our 25th on a Hawaiian cruise. Many special memories...

Just off the Golden where we celebrated our 12th. Didn't take the anniversary package but did wake up to balloons on our door and a cake in the dining room. Ordered morning room service and celebrated with a bottle of champagne I carried on board.

Took lots of pictures in front of the door.

We renewed our vows (as did our best friends) last September on the Caribbean Princess. Both couples were celebrating 25 years (and all the naysayers said it wouldn't last!).

Doors were decorated, cake in dining room etc. Would highly recommend renewing your vows. We were the witness for each other and some of our new friends (from these boards) joined us. Our ceremonies were held on the second night (first formal night).

Happy Anniversary!

Debbie

Some people (my husbands buddies) took bets at our wedding that we would not last a year. We just celebrated our 11th and most of them are divorced. :D

Katiecoos,

You and your DH will be the true "stars" on the Star Princess in November. DH and I will celebrate #35 in June, 2006, and I'm hoping we'll be sailing somewhere on a Princess ship.

Congratulations and best wishes to both of you. Bon Voyage!

Chris

Happy Anniversery, Katiecoos! We just celebrated our 40th on the Island Princess. Our steward decorated our door, and we spent a quiet day doing just what we wanted to. We did go to one of the alternative (for a fee) dining rooms for dinner, and had a great time.

We did not buy any kind of package, and didn't miss it, but there are a couple of different ones available that you can check out on the Princess website.

Have a great cruise..

My sister just celebrated an anniversary on the Coral, a (1) balloon, no streamers or anything was stuck next to the entryway for the day, after dinner the waiters and assistants came and sang Happy Anniversary and presented them with a special dessert. Ok celebration, but if you want it to be special plan something for yourself.

Archived