Independence similar to FOS?

Gizzy02

I am looking at booking the Independence of the Seas for the 6 nighter. We have sailed on the FOS this last winter and loved it!! I know that they are in the same class but was very concerned that I might feel like I'm on the same ship as before.

Has anyone sailed on both of these ships and can tell me if they are different in ways. I just don't want to spend all that money (we only sail every other year) and feel like exactly before. I love that size and the itin. is what were looking for and the price is right too.

Thanks!! :)

I am looking at booking the Independence of the Seas for the 6 nighter. We have sailed on the FOS this last winter and loved it!! I know that they are in the same class but was very concerned that I might feel like I'm on the same ship as before.

Has anyone sailed on both of these ships and can tell me if they are different in ways. I just don't want to spend all that money (we only sail every other year) and feel like exactly before. I love that size and the itin. is what were looking for and the price is right too.

Thanks!! :)

Independence will be nearly identical to Freedom. Same venues, some have different names. Production shows will be different.

Basically all RC classes of ships are the same with a few different names for bars, restaurants, etc., but the basic lay out of the ship is the same.

In other words, Freedom class ships - Freedom, Independence, Liberty, are the same.

Voyager class - Navigator, Explorer, Voyager, Mariner, etc. are the same. Oasis and Allure are very similar.

Is this true?! I had heard they weren't doing that until dry dock in spring of 2013.

Ooops,sorry you are correct.Freedom has the cupcake,Indy doesn't yet.

We sailed Freedom last year,and we are sailing Indy for the first time this October.

Ooops,sorry you are correct.Freedom has the cupcake,Indy doesn't yet.

We sailed Freedom last year,and we are sailing Indy for the first time this October.

Dang! Was hoping YOU were correct. :D

Mmmm...i just don't know what to do!!! I don't really want to go to a smaller ship either just cause we all liked the size & I'm alittle skeptical about doing the Allure just cause of it's size!!

Thanks for the input. Now what to do!!

Archived