Carnival 2.0 details on what's out?

skywalkr2

I see lots of lists of things that are now IN, but obviously if you put things in then something has to go. Maybe this has been discussed, but I do not know where.

I am on Conquest for the Christmas cruise. I was on there for last year's Christmas/New Year cruise. There are lots of things that are old/junky (disco room) and are probably getting the boot, but I was just wondering if there was a list anywhere.

I have heard Fieri's burgers will replace the hamburger/hot dog station by the AFT pool across from the Pizza station, but other than that I have no idea.

Also is there any links to pictures? I seriously do not understand how they will fit big venues into these small areas.

Thanks

I've been wondering this, too. Dream isn't getting a lot of the 2.0 upgrades, but they are supposed to be getting a Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar. Will these be replacing the existing pool bars that are at the main and aft pools?

Has anyone seen new layouts/deck plans for any of the ships getting upgrades?

I've been wondering this, too. Dream isn't getting a lot of the 2.0 upgrades, but they are supposed to be getting a Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar. Will these be replacing the existing pool bars that are at the main and aft pools?

Has anyone seen new layouts/deck plans for any of the ships getting upgrades?

That is exactly what I would love to see.

on the Liberty, the new bars just took up space where lounge chairs used to be-there is still alot of room for chairs, but not as much as there used to be....

they are right across from one another by the main pool area.....1 port and 1 starboard....

Marsha

Archived