RCI Departures from Southampton 2014

lydnsyd

Does any one know roughly when the RCI 2014 sailings from Southampton are published? :confused: The suspense is killing me. The last cruise I did was on the IOTS in March so I might like to do another one around that time:D

Does any one know roughly when the RCI 2014 sailings from Southampton are published? :confused: The suspense is killing me. The last cruise I did was on the IOTS in March so I might like to do another one around that time:D

I don't think you will see this information until next year to be honest.

With the Indy going back across the pond this year for the winter I would guess RCCL are going to wait and see how that works out before making a decision on the 2014 sailings from the UK.

Sorry can't offer much more info.:(

Thanks - that is what I kind of thought! Sadly, one of my virtues isn't Patience or so my husband tell me:)

Oh I am the same....I am waiting to book 2 cruises in 2014....but they haven't even built one of the ships yet :eek::D and with regards the other ship...they haven't said if the sailing is actually going to happen...its just a rumour at the moment....and I am like...get on with it...make an announcement cause I wanna book these cruises !! :eek::o:D

Sigh...guess we just need to be a bit more patient....sigh.

Archived