Optional excursion, Heidelberg - Uniworld

Tarheel72

Has anyone ever taken the optional excursion on Uniworld to Heidelberg? It is a 3/4 day excursion while docked in Frankfort, with a motorcoach ride to Heidelberg and lunch in the city. We are thinking about taking it on our Springtime Tulips and the Rhine cruise in April but I cannot find any information on cost. If anyone has taken this optional excursion could you tell me how popular it was and how much it cost? Thanks

Has anyone ever taken the optional excursion on Uniworld to Heidelberg? It is a 3/4 day excursion while docked in Frankfort, with a motorcoach ride to Heidelberg and lunch in the city. We are thinking about taking it on our Springtime Tulips and the Rhine cruise in April but I cannot find any information on cost. If anyone has taken this optional excursion could you tell me how popular it was and how much it cost? Thanks

Can't remenber the cost, but it was relatively popular. Two full buses.

Well worth seeing in my view.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Sounds like a plan to me. I think we will just stroll around the old section and the museums that are within walking distance of the docks during the afternoon the first day and then take the Heidelberg tour the second day.

Archived