Sapphire Princess 2014

Jospen

Does anyone know when the 2014 schedule is out. I am looking at May 2014. Surprised they are not out now... thanks:)
The itineraries for the Sapphire will be released at the same time as other ships, depending on the itinerary. Anytime between March and May, 2013. Keep checking.

Does anyone know when the 2014 schedule is out. I am looking at May 2014. Surprised they are not out now... thanks:)

I suspect that the Sapphire ,Diamond ,Island and Coral will be in Alaska in the summer of 2014 . Schedule should be out in the spring of 2013.

I suspect that the Sapphire ,Diamond ,Island and Coral will be in Alaska in the summer of 2014 . Schedule should be out in the spring of 2013.

That is what I am hoping, there is a 7 day cruise on Sapphire from SF to VC. the following cruise is not available yet. I was hoping to get a price for a B2B.

I am surprised that the itineraries are only published 12 months in advance. I thought people liked to book cruises years in advance.

That is what I am hoping, there is a 7 day cruise on Sapphire from SF to VC. the following cruise is not available yet. I was hoping to get a price for a B2B.

I am surprised that the itineraries are only published 12 months in advance. I thought people liked to book cruises years in advance.

Many itineraries are posted way in advance. We are already booked on the Grand (Pacific Coastal) for Apr 2014. But the Alaska cruise itineraries for all cruise lines never seem to be posted this far out. Usually posted in Mar/Apr 2013 for 2014 season if you are looking at Alaska.

The Grand is the ship that will be in San Francisco as of 2013 (and for 2014 too). They will be doing round trip cruises to Alaska ... 10 night as of May 2014. I just checked and the Sapphire (May 2014) is doing a repositioning cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver. Then it will be doing the Alaska cruises I'm sure for the season. I don't think if I'm reading this correctly that you would be able to do a B2B because the ship is not returning until the end of the Alaska season. The Grand will have the roundtrip tho from San Francisco and is not a repositioning cruise.

Here's an article about the change of the Grand to San Francisco, year round. http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2012/05/princess-cruise-ship-san-francisco/687277/1

Some cruise itineraries will show 18-24 months in advance but it does seem like 12 months in advance happens quite often. Expect the prices to be high when you first see them. They may drop as time goes by.

Archived