Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach

flynsail

We will be in Cozumel for a day in January and are thinking of just having a beach day. We have two active teenagers so we were thinking Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach would be better suited to our family than Nachi Cocum because I'm sure our kids would like the inflatable water toys. Which of these has the nicer beach? Are the inflatables similar at each beach or are they better or more of a challenge at one vs the other. Do they each have kayaks? Is the snorkeling any good at either? We aren't interested in the all inclusive as I don't think we would get our money's worth.

I have 3 teens and went to Paradise Beach November 2010. The cost of the chairs are $2 each and the bands for the water toys are $12 each. With teens, I couldn't justify the $50 for the all inclusive. I'm a family of 5, so $250 is alot of money to spend. With the chairs ($10), water toys ($36), a few drinks, some lunch, we spent total of about $125. I thought it was worth it that I think we'll be going back in November when we visit Cozumel again.

Beach is pretty much the same at both - they are on the same side of Coz and not too far from each other. I would suggest PB over Mr. Sanchos -- bigger, huge pool, etc. Snorkeling form the beach at both will not be great. Good luck! :)

Archived