Price Drop

mollynmax

I found another price drop today for my 11-24 Triumph cruise, which we originally booked as an "Early Saver". Got a great cabin... I put in for the price drop (for a "Senior Saver), BUT if they OK it, will we lose the original cabin that we booked (an aft oceanview that is HUGE), or will they make us take one of the cabins for the "Senior Saver" class? If so, is there anyway I can withdraw our request? DO NOT want to lose this cabin over $20 PP. Thanks Carnival Buddies!!!

I don't know of any specific group of cabins that are for the senior discount. I believe you are just supposed to get the lowest price available with early saver of the cabin that you booked. They should not change your cabin. If you are afraid of getting a lame upgrade, just have "no upgrade" noted on your booking.

I found another price drop today for my 11-24 Triumph cruise, which we originally booked as an "Early Saver". Got a great cabin... I put in for the price drop (for a "Senior Saver), BUT if they OK it, will we lose the original cabin that we booked (an aft oceanview that is HUGE), or will they make us take one of the cabins for the "Senior Saver" class? If so, is there anyway I can withdraw our request? DO NOT want to lose this cabin over $20 PP. Thanks Carnival Buddies!!!

Most senior discounts are for guarantees.

I don't believe they will automatically upgrade you as most who want to price match a guarantee are given an explanation that to get the discount you need to go into the guarantee pool and give up your cabin.

I would at that point respond in the negative.

Bill

Archived