the shortened cruise trip on the aug 26,2012 allure of the sea, cabin #9311,9313

We live on the ocean and can throw a rock into it from my deck. While I love the ocean balconies we live in a very unpopulous area so we sort of enjoy people watching. We spent a good bit of time just sitting at Sorentos taking in the hustle bustle.

The kids are the prime age for the sport zones as well. Our mid ship D1 on Oasis was nice last month but the B1s will let us keep an eye on the sport zones and climbing walls to make use when they are not busy. And of course relax and people watch on the balconeys.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
View from our cabin, cabin no. 9311 and 9313

Again, we are in the middle of the Boardwalk on Deck 9, the view of the Aqua Theatre was very good, and you can see the ocean also, very relaxing.

Belly Flop contest!

DSC01430.JPG

I know this is an older board, however, do you have any photos of the actual rooms? I just booked them for Nove!mber of this year! Thank you

I went back to my hard drive and searched and searched and I just found out that I did not take pictures of the cabin at ALL :eek:

I am sorry but I guess the rooms are kind of small so it would be difficult to take good pictures. Take it as my excuse, but I guarantee you that the cabin was comfortable.