Earthquake - tsunami warning!

missyk55

Spreading unnecessary fear. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was not trying to spread any kind of fear! I was just saying what was on the news. I guess people who post information about hurricanes are spreading fear too?? Why am I the bad guy here!

Missyk55, thanks for sharing the info. It is up to people to choose to ignore a thread when there are more than one on a topic, so you have done nothng wrong. You have relatively few posts here, so are fairly new to CC.

I have learned over the years that on this board, if you ask a question, no matter how valid you think it is, some one will always come back at you for asking something that has been asked hundreds of times before, or;

as you did, share some information. Someone will be quick to tell you that it has already been posted. And heavens forbid you post an opinion on a hot topic, then you can expect to be pounced on!

So welcome to Cruise Critic. Sadly on a public forum the comments can be a little snippy to very nasty too. Try to ignore those if you can.:)

Missyk55, thanks for sharing the info. It is up to people to choose to ignore a thread when there are more than one on a topic, so you have done nothng wrong. You have relatively few posts here, so are fairly new to CC.

I have learned over the years that on this board, if you ask a question, no matter how valid you think it is, some one will always come back at you for asking something that has been asked hundreds of times before, or;

as you did, share some information. Someone will be quick to tell you that it has already been posted. And heavens forbid you post an opinion on a hot topic, then you can expect to be pounced on!

So welcome to Cruise Critic. Sadly on a public forum the comments can be a little snippy to very nasty too. Try to ignore those if you can.:)

Thank you! I don't post a lot on here specifically for that reason. However I enjoy reading this board. I have seen a lot of people pounced on and some be just down right rude. But, I have learned to give as good as I get and when it is all said and done I let it roll off my back like water off a duck. Hope you have a great evening!

Archived