another Sagrada Familia question

KNITWITS

Everyone has been so helpful, I hate to be a pest with all the questions. But when I go onto the Sagrada Familia site to buy tickets, it looks like it says that the time for buying tickets for Sept. 29 or 30 has passed:eek:. Is there another site that sells advance tickets, or do I have to stand in line at the church since I put off buying the tickets until now?:confused:

I'm not sure which website you were trying, but I was just able to start the purchase process for Sept 29th on the site linked to by http://www.sagradafamilia.cat, which I think is the official site. I selected the Admission Charges link and then at the bottom of that page there is a link that says Advance Ticket Sales. I didn't conclude the process, but it went up to the point of asking me to enter my contact information.

Thank you. I just went in and tried again and it went through just fine! My spanish is very weak, so maybe the site said it was just temporarily down when I tried it and not that the time to buy was past.:confused:

Anyway I now have my tickets and I'm really happy I got the time I wanted!

Archived