Barcelona Airport/Port transfer

Bracarense

Hello everybody,

Can someone help me about the transfer from Barcelona's airport to cruise terminal?

It would be for me, wife and 15month baby. We'll be carrying 1 large bag, 1 small bag and the baby stroller.

Thank you all in advance.

Hello everybody, Can someone help me about the transfer from Barcelona's airport to cruise terminal? It would be for me, wife and 15month baby. We'll be carrying 1 large bag, 1 small bag and the baby stroller. Thank you all in advance.

Some form of public transportation might be possible and little cheaper, BUT, you've got your hands full with a young baby and all of your "stuff". I would take a cab. It will be quicker and easier. Not that far of a distance to travel. The Barcelona cruise docking areas are fairly close and well-organized. Good luck on your cruise! After spending last weekend in Charlottesville, Va. with our 23-month-old grandson and the new one-month-old second grandson, I can full appreciate the "blur" and challenges you have been facing at this stage in your family life. Hard to get that much quality sleep and rest.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 101,594 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Hello everybody,

Can someone help me about the transfer from Barcelona's airport to cruise terminal?

It would be for me, wife and 15month baby. We'll be carrying 1 large bag, 1 small bag and the baby stroller.

Thank you all in advance.

I just booked our transfers from BCN to our hotel (party of 6), then pick up at our hotel (Las Ramblas) to cruise ship terminal, Then pick up from the cruise ship terminal back to airport for 150euros VAT incl. Cabs would probably cost more (due to our party size) and we get door to door service. the email address is info@autosvilar.com Good Luck!

Archived