Port Canaveral Parking Deal via Groupon

tree.critter

Hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this, but Daytona Beach, FL Groupon has an offer for special parking/shuttle deal through Beach Line Transportation in Cape Canaveral. The coupons are good for 180 days so it may help several that have cruises soon. Didn't think I could post the link so rely on trusty old Google to help find it:)

This is the current offer!

• $12 for 4 days of parking (a $23.80 value)
  • $29 for 10 days of parking (a $59.50 value)
  • $39 for 14 days of parking (an $83.30 value)

• 6 months later...
Hope I don't get in trouble for sharing this, but Daytona Beach, FL Groupon has an offer for special parking/shuttle deal through Beach Line Transportation in Cape Canaveral. The coupons are good for 180 days so it may help several that have cruises soon. Didn't think I could post the link so rely on trusty old Google to help find it:)

This is the current offer!

• $12 for 4 days of parking (a $23.80 value)
  • $29 for 10 days of parking (a $59.50 value)
  • $39 for 14 days of parking (an $83.30 value)

I did this! Turned out only okay. Saved a little but the wait was long. Also, they charged me $15 for my kids. I should have just parked at the Raddison. More convenient and a little more money. Sometimes it is just worth it. Also, the GPS had me going to the wrong place. It should have been easy to find, but I was driving in circles in the Ron Jon Resort area looking for it. That is totally not their fault and maybe why I was so frustrated with the wait.

• 2 months later...
I did this! Turned out only okay. Saved a little but the wait was long. Also, they charged me $15 for my kids. I should have just parked at the Raddison. More convenient and a little more money. Sometimes it is just worth it. Also, the GPS had me going to the wrong place. It should have been easy to find, but I was driving in circles in the Ron Jon Resort area looking for it. That is totally not their fault and maybe why I was so frustrated with the wait.

I was going to do this, but after talking to them, and they said it would be an extra $5 per person for more than 2 people (xtra $20 for our 4 kids) - even though the Groupon clearly states FREE TRANSPORTATION FOR EVERYONE IN VEHICLE TO AND FROM THE PORT - I decided to go elsewhere.

Archived