WW Revisited!!!

Hey Embradley, congrats on your loss! That is great! Thanks for the good wishes from you others too. I did decide to do the core program this week to see how I like it. I am paranoid though and am still writing everything down even though I don't have to:p . First day has gone ok, so one day at a time I guess! Here's to a good week for all of us!:D

Hi all!

I too was nervous about the Core program!! Hard to believe it works when I eat all I want!! Love those huge bowls of watermelon!! :D

Just got back from my ww @ work and despite the bad choices I made between Friday and Monday plus not enough water Tuesday and Wednesday - I still lost a full pound!!! Can't believe you all didn't hear the shouts of joy from my meeting. Quite a number of us expected to gain and didn't. I also have not been to the YMCA for the last 3 weeks. Just knowing that despite the odds, I managed to drop a pound gives me the incentive to get right back on plan and back to the Y!

How's everyone else doing? Finished 2 1/2 bottles of H2O so far. Aiming for 4 full bottles today (equiv to 8 cups) plus decaf herbal tea.

Have a good one everybody.

Debbie

I have a 64 oz "monster" mug at my desk that I empty daily plus what I drink at home and my morning big cup of coffee. I find using Crystal Light or Diet Ice Tea makes drinking it a lot easier.

I have a 64 oz "monster" mug at my desk that I empty daily plus what I drink at home and my morning big cup of coffee. I find using Crystal Light or Diet Ice Tea makes drinking it a lot easier.

I do the same thing! I take my 64 oz bottle to work every day and mix it with Crystal Lite Raspberry *its REALLY good!*...that way I get in my 8 glasses a day! I also eat the Lay's Light potato chips *20 chips for 1 point!!!* for snacks! :D

Hey every body!! I went back to ww last week after a 6 month off thinking i could do it on my own. Wrong!!! I need that scale to keep me behaving..My first week back was good. I wish every one else luck this week. I hope all this support will help us all out! :)

Isn't it funny how just knowing that scale is waiting for you makes such a difference? I couldn't do it on my own either, so don't feel bad. The trick this time is to get ALL the way to my goal and become lifetime so it keeps me honest at least once a month!

I am finding the crystal lite (lemonade) makes the water drinking easier too, along with herbal tea. Congrats to everyone who lost. We can do it!! Those cruise ships are going to have a lot less weight on them!!:p Susan

Crystal Light definitely makes getting that water down a little easier. I like the Green Tea w/ Peach.

I think crystal lite makes a great chaser for mixed drinks. I mix it with vodka or gin. I thinkThe lemonaid is the best with the vodka. Now they make crytal light in the small packs to put in your water bottles for the gym.

Do yall go to the gym on a regular basis or some type of activity for exercise? If so, how long do yall do it for? Just wondering if I am doing enough exercise...

Im trying to go to the gym regularly, usually 3-4 times a week. I usually do 20 mins of cardio and 30 mins on the resistance machines. Sometimes even the sauna afterwards *what a nice treat!*

I went to the gym once this week and did the treadmill and elyptical (sp?)for a combined 45 minutes. I am not doing the strength training ones yet as it was my first week at WW and I always seem to gain or stay the same when I try that even though I stick to the program. I do intend to work it in soon though. I will have more time in a week because I am almost off of work for the summer! :D Susan

Carnival Miracle 8/21/05 first cruise!:p

And the WW Core program!!! Absolutely love it!! Love going to a restaurant and getting a steak and a baked potato and not even having to think about how many points I'm having! I loved the Flex program too and lost 50 lbs. but this Core program means no more counting points, just seems like a dream come true for me!!!! :D

I joined WW in 2000 and lost 115 lbs. I swore that I would never let myself gain the weight again. Now, five years later, I need to lose about 60 lbs. I can not believe that I let myself gain some of it back. Each year it got to be more and more.

We booked a cruise for Feb 06 and I am determined to lose the weight for the cruise. I decided that I had to join again because I just could not seem to do it on my own. I am going to rejoin tomorrow. I have been doing the program all week though.

I liked reading all the stories and each of your successful weigh-ins. Maybe if I have a little support group among cruisers I will be able to do it again. One of the hardest things for me to do is go back. I feel like a failure for gaining it back. I even worked for WW for a little while after I reached goal. After I quit, and did not have to weigh in so I slowly let my weight creep up.

Also, an extra incentative is that my dad has the same amount to lose. He said that if I bet him then he would pay for me and DH, Mom and himself to take a cruise. My mom is really excited because she has been begging him to go on a cruise since my husband and I went a couple of years ago.

Kim

Kim

I joined WW in 2000 and lost 115 lbs. I swore that I would never let myself gain the weight again. Now, five years later, I need to lose about 60 lbs. I can not believe that I let myself gain some of it back. Each year it got to be more and more.

We booked a cruise for Feb 06 and I am determined to lose the weight for the cruise. I decided that I had to join again because I just could not seem to do it on my own. I am going to rejoin tomorrow. I have been doing the program all week though.

I liked reading all the stories and each of your successful weigh-ins. Maybe if I have a little support group among cruisers I will be able to do it again. One of the hardest things for me to do is go back. I feel like a failure for gaining it back. I even worked for WW for a little while after I reached goal. After I quit, and did not have to weigh in so I slowly let my weight creep up.

Also, an extra incentative is that my dad has the same amount to lose. He said that if I bet him then he would pay for me and DH, Mom and himself to take a cruise. My mom is really excited because she has been begging him to go on a cruise since my husband and I went a couple of years ago.

Kim

Kim

Wow! That's great success!! You know how to do it, obviously!! Best to you!!! You've got a cruise to look forward to at the end! You will have a double win!! :D

Kim

Kim

Congrats on all your weightloss! You will definitely be able to do it again & look great for your upcoming cruise! Have a great week and update us on your losses!! :)

wow that was great! I too have lost the weight with ww became a life time member and thought i could do it on my on,and when i went back and had to get my card from the lifetime box and it showed my weight at my lowest i almost cried. But it was the best thing i did .So hang in there and just think you already know you can do it.So enjoy losing it again.

"Happy Monday" all! What a week! I dropped a whopping 5.2 pounds this past week! And I didn't starve myself doing it either! That makes 14.8 pounds since May 9th. Gotta love that Core Program! Crystal Light as a mixer....Hmmmm I'll have to try a Lime flavor with Tequila and see if it comes close to making a passable Margarita :D. I spent the weekend opening the ex-wife's pool so now I can swimming to my work-out.

Congrats to all you "Losers" out there! Way to go!

One small step at a time - that's my new moto ;)

The weight didn't pile on overnight and it's not going to magically disappear overnight either!

Keep up the good work :D

"Happy Monday" all! What a week! I dropped a whopping 5.2 pounds this past week! And I didn't starve myself doing it either! That makes 14.8 pounds since May 9th. Gotta love that Core Program! Crystal Light as a mixer....Hmmmm I'll have to try a Lime flavor with Tequila and see if it comes close to making a passable Margarita :D. I spent the weekend opening the ex-wife's pool so now I can swimming to my work-out.

Ya gotta love being a guy when the weight drops off like that!!! Wish it would work equally for women!! I agree the Core Program is fabulous!! Congratulations!!!! :D Let us know how it works with that Margarita!!

Man I wish it was as easy for women to drop weight as men! Only 1.6 down for me this week but I'm not complaining because that's a total of 28 lbs for me since 3/19. I was pretty sure I would have gained with all the chicken and cheesecake. Thank God for Billy Blanks. Congratulations to all you losers! Remember that nothing tastes better than being thin!

Congrats to all yall losers :D I weigh-in Wed. morning so wish me luck!! Ive done pretty good this week..went into my flex points a few times but its okay! Ill update again on wed. Have a good week!! :o

Man I wish it was as easy for women to drop weight as men! Only 1.6 down for me this week but I'm not complaining because that's a total of 28 lbs for me since 3/19. I was pretty sure I would have gained with all the chicken and cheesecake. Thank God for Billy Blanks. Congratulations to all you losers! Remember that nothing tastes better than being thin!

What or who is Billy Blanks?? :confused:

What or who is Billy Blanks?? :confused:

I'm assuming that by asking that question you've never heard of Tae-Bo. Billy Blanks is the Tae-Bo guru. His infomercials are everywhere. He developed a form of exercise that combines martial arts and boxing. Much like kickboxing but OH so much better. He has several series of tapes and DVD's. The newest is call Tae-Bo BootCamp. I spend at least an 1 hr with Billy everyday doing Tae-Bo every morning. I feel so powerful and energetic when I'm done and I burn A TON of calories. You get a great cardio workout as well as toning. It's a great stress reliever with all that punching and kicking too.

Archived