Our Ecstasy Cruise

TheGirlNextDoor

Loved your pictures. We too traveled extensively with our children and have lot's of great memories. Our children are both now chasing successful careers thousands of miles away. You will be very glad you had this experience. Others who can afford it should do the same. Don

Loved your pictures. We too traveled extensively with our children and have lot's of great memories. Our children are both now chasing successful careers thousands of miles away. You will be very glad you had this experience. Others who can afford it should do the same. Don

Thank you!! I love traveling with my family and making memories with the kids. Its fun to see things thru their eyes.

We went to a show with the 2 little kids that night. I can't remember what we saw though. Soon we were ready for bed though.

DSC_0232.jpg

Proud of her new bear!

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

Great review, your kids are too cute! We went on the Ecstasy last Nov and really enjoyed it! Love the bears, do you remember how much they cost?

That evening, our middle children went to Camp Carnival for dinner again. That evening they had the Late Owl Party too. My oldest 2 kids got to go to that... They had a blast. It was rather strange having them come in at 3am!:eek:

Dinner!

112_2452.jpg

112_2454.jpg

Showtime!

112_2457.jpg

112_2461.jpg

And our awesome servers!

112_2462.jpg

Last Sea Day...

DH and I decided we wanted to have lunch in the MDR. The 3 big kids went to CC so we tried it out with our baby in tow... I really didn't care for it and learned that I'll stick to dinner or breakfast.

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

After lunch, we went to Water Works. The kids just loved the slides!

DSC_0380.jpg

Archived