Anyone recently cruised on Liberty?

tuscandream

We are cruising Thanksgiving week this year, does anyone have Mdr menu trying to plan visit to the steakhouse not sure what day to pick. Also does anyone know who the cruise director will be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Tuscandream, are you on the Liberty for Thanksgiving? So am I. Please come join the rollcall. Its a little slow but I hope it will pick up now that we are closer to sailing.

I already booked the Steakhouse for the Tuesday of the sailing. The only issue is that is Bitter and Blanc night in the MDR and I hate to miss it. Someone suggested to ask the Maitre D if they can hold one for me for the next night so I hope he can.

If your interested, the 1st night in the Steakhouse you get a free bottle of wine. It sounds like a nice way to start the week and I considered it but my kids won't be going to the steakhouse with me so I wanted to wait a few days for them to make some friends.

Thanks for the information, how do I join a roll call? I'm not to savvy on this site. Lol

tuscandream...click this link. It should bring you to the last page of our rollcall. If it doesn't, when you go to the home page of the Message Boards, find rollcalls, go into Carnival, Find the Liberty, then find the one that is of the Thanksgiving sailing. We are all there waiting for you...welcome aboard :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1444292&page=18

Archived