Only 414 days Til our first cruise.

CarenM

My count started in the 300's now I have a week until I have to pay the balance, it flew by without me making a single payment, what was I thinking !!!~!! Clearly I wasn't thinking so embrace your long count down !!!! I also haven't started my pre-vacation weight loss plan, oh my where has the time gone ????

My count started in the 300's now I have a week until I have to pay the balance, it flew by without me making a single payment, what was I thinking !!!~!! Clearly I wasn't thinking so embrace your long count down !!!! I also haven't started my pre-vacation weight loss plan, oh my where has the time gone ????

Eek. Lol. No eating for the next week

At least you have a cruise countdown!!! :p

I just got back from my 3rd cruise 3 weeks ago and I am dying to book my next one even if it is far off...just something about all the planning and knowing what you have to look forward to!!!

And just think...you have plenty of time to save and stock your onboard acct. with extra funds!! :D

At least you have a cruise countdown!!! :p

I just got back from my 3rd cruise 3 weeks ago and I am dying to book my next one even if it is far off...just something about all the planning and knowing what you have to look forward to!!!

And just think...you have plenty of time to save and stock your onboard acct. with extra funds!! :D

I have no clue how to do that.

Archived