New Zealand, what to do?

vikingtraveller

Any particular reason that you are choosing to spend all your time on the North Island? I've been to NZ 3 times and most of that time has been spend on the South Island. I think there's more to see and do there (and much more dramatic scenery).

If you haven't considered the South Island, I recommend you do some reading to see if it's something that would appeal to you. I certainly appeals to me.

I think the reason for spending more time in the North Island is because the South Island is a miniature model of the fjords and landscape - especially in Trondheim and north over - beautiful landscapes far superior to anything the South Island has to offer - so I can understand him .

Kia ora krigaren1,

No I am not a tour company why do you ask? Is there something I could help you with? I am a friend of a few on this thread and have sailed with them, Maybe that is why you think I am a tour operator lol.

We take cruise friends out for the day when ever they come into Tauranga.

No Te Aroha is not from a tour company although she is a great ambassador for all New Zealand.

I had the pleasure of her company on our last cruise and we did a few day trips together that were organised separately to the cruise line tours.

Sorry if some were reading more into my comments than was meant. I was just saying 'Hi" to someone I met here and who we got to enjoy each others company for many days.

Kia ora krigaren1,

No I am not a tour company why do you ask? Is there something I could help you with? I am a friend of a few on this thread and have sailed with them, Maybe that is why you think I am a tour operator lol.

We take cruise friends out for the day when ever they come into Tauranga.

Kia ora Te Aroha, Thank you for your response, I have noted advice given by you relating to venues and attractions that other cruisers have access to and realise that the advice you give is somewhat debateable and contradictory.

Kia ora Te Aroha, Thank you for your response, I have noted advice given by you relating to venues and attractions that other cruisers have access to and realise that the advice you give is somewhat debateable and contradictory.

I have not stated any opinions in this thread just links.....Let the posters make up there mind as to what they wish to do.

Anyone reading this thread will hopefully see that you are personally attacking me. I stand by my opinions given in all threads and I always state they are in my opinion only. I really don't understand your problem with this, I am sure that posters are asking the questions wanted every ones opinions and advise, so that they can make a decision themselves.

This really does not give a good impression for people reading these threads.

Archived