Splendor Bathrooms

SandS204ever

Do the cabin bathrooms on Splendor have a fan that kicks on when you turn the light on, or does it have its own switch. I ask because my wife gets up a few times a night and if the fan will kick on every time she turns on the light ... well that could get annoying (sp) real fast.

I think she plans to toss in a few of the battery operated tea lights just in case too.

Most ships have a "passive" ventilation system...no actual fan...just a vent that pulls air from the bathroom.

Cool, then I wont be woken up several times by a fan (I hate hotel rooms that have this feature). Thinking the tea lights might be the ticket anyways.

Thanks

I actually like the fans. They help to conceal certain sounds related to bodily functions, commonly found in the bathroom area, from other people that might be in your cabin. :eek::D

But to answer your question - no, they don't have those types of fans on Splendor.

I actually like the fans. They help to conceal certain sounds related to bodily functions, commonly found in the bathroom area, from other people that might be in your cabin. :eek::D

But to answer your question - no, they don't have those types of fans on Splendor.

:D Yea they are good for that, but the wife and I are not shy lol, we know why the other one is in there so no reason to mask it.

Archived