Fresh Off The Zenith -- Long Post!

Merrilymeggily

Meg-

What a great review! We had previously sailed on Century (Western & Eastern Carrib) and absolutely loved everything about the boat and the cruising experience. We are currently booking the Zenith for a 5day in Feb and I was a little nervous about booking an even smaller ship. I really thought I'd want to go bigger but $$ was an object this time around :( . So it was great to see such a thorough review of the Zenith in comparison to the Century. Like you I'm sure I'll be a little disappointed in the beginning but now that I have an idea of what to expect I will hopefully get over it quickly!

Thanks again!

Merrily - Thanks for the info. We have thought it thru and will stay away from the scooters. As you say, I would NOT want to be the one with the broken leg or worse on our vacation!!!!! Continued reading your second post and enjoyed it. I am excited about our trip, even though it is far away - not until next Spring! Anyway, thanks for all the info - will keep checking the Boards until it is time to sail away! Right now we are getting ready to spend a week at Hilton Head - no Cruise this time around.

• 1 month later...

I am going to Bermuda in September on Zenith and had some questions I was hoping you could help me with.

We would also like to rely on the bus/ferry to get around. We are going to visit Horseshoe Beach, Elbow and maybe Toboacco Bay. How far from where the bus stops are is it to get to the beaches. My mother has arthirits and has trouble walking. She would not be able to go down mini-cliffs to get to the beach.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mary

Archived