For those planning a 2013 Eastern Med Cruise - yet another trip report!

lovestx

• 6 months later...
Thanks for the great review! I will be sailing on the Reflection in July for my honeymoon, so I found your pictures and reports very helpful!

Congratulations on your wedding and on choosing a great cruiseline and itinerary for your honeymoon! Glad my notes are helpful. In July, be sure to bring plenty of daytime clothing as it was really hot in certain places (Acropolis, Ephesus especially) so you sweat a lot :)

Enjoy!

Congratulations on your wedding and on choosing a great cruiseline and itinerary for your honeymoon! Glad my notes are helpful. In July, be sure to bring plenty of daytime clothing as it was really hot in certain places (Acropolis, Ephesus especially) so you sweat a lot :)

Enjoy!

Thank you! We are very excited for our wedding and fabulous honeymoon. I just finished picking out my evening/dinner outfits, and now am working on my port clothes! Looks like I have some more shopping to do (:

Just finished reading ALL your report, even though DH and I r not doing all your ports... BUT, 4 years ago we've rented a house in Praiano (between Positano & Amalfi, less posh & more affordable) and drove everyday around - of course, Ravelo won with flying colours.... Sorento came a comfortable second :)

Thanks for taking the time to share - I enjoyed every minute.

I too like to write trip reports, but writing in English requires a much bigger effort, not being my mother tongue (Roumanian) and my "adopted" tongue - Hebrew.

Wishing you and your family a fabulous cruise in 2 weeks time, Dani[ela]