Hotel in Boston

NANTCKET

Hi. I am thinking of booking the Embassy Suites in Boston before our August 28 Bermuda cruise. They have a great rate of $84.00 per night including breakfast. Has anyone stayed there and if so, how was it? Christine

That is a great rate for an Embassy Suites. I would grab it. You are a short taxi ride from the Fanual Hall area (where every tourist should go). They probably will shuttle you to Black Falcon pier, too. Go for it!

Bon Voyage

Just be sure that it is indeed the Embassy Suites Boston at Logan Airport and NOT the Embassy Suites Boston/Marlborough. The second one is a good 45-minute drive from Boston.

Hi. I am thinking of booking the Embassy Suites in Boston before our August 28 Bermuda cruise. They have a great rate of $84.00 per night including breakfast. Has anyone stayed there and if so, how was it? Christine

I just logged on to ES and the price was $99 - still a great price for Boston.

Yes, make sure that it is the Logan Airport ES. They do have the free breakfast but no free cocktail hour per MA. laws. Shuttle to airport and subway stop only. You will have to take cab to pier, which is close by.

Too bad you can't walk on water:D

Archived