Pride, good bad or ugly?

irish2005

We love sailing out of Baltimore. My wife says Pride decor is too dark for her, so it isn't her favorite ship. I think it's easy to get around.

A Carnival favorite. Spirit class ship, with a bunch of mural breasts throughout the ship, and a nude David in the Steakhouse.

So is that the "good," the "bad," or the "ugly"? ;)

Does anyone know if the Nipplenapper's efforts have been repaired?

LOL, if you're referring to all the nipples being scratched off in all the elevator murals, I don't think they will ever be repaired.:rolleyes: They've been like that on all 4 of our Pride cruises, since 2009.

We loved the Pride. So much, in fact, that we're sailing the same itinerary in a few months.

Does anyone know if the Nipplenapper's efforts have been repaired?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Nipplenapper mean what I think it means? I had to point it out to our group every time we passed a vandalized bosom. Especially in the elevators. Now I'll be really embarrased if that's not what you meant.

LOL, if you're referring to all the nipples being scratched off in all the elevator murals, I don't think they will ever be repaired.:rolleyes: They've been like that on all 4 of our Pride cruises, since 2009.

I'll be on her in a month. I could bring along some round pink stickers!

I'll be on her in a month. I could bring along some round pink stickers!

OK, I'm actually LOLing at that one!:p:D

Maybe dabs of pink nail polish? We can start an unvandalising / art-restoration-of-sorts mission.:p

OK, I'm actually LOLing at that one!:p:D

Maybe dabs of pink nail polish? We can start an unvandalising / art-restoration-of-sorts mission.:p

How about some tassles attached with crazy glue? As of this past Aug, 2012, the nipple napper still left his/her mark all over the ship.

We have been on the Pride THREE times, LOVE the convenience of driving to port; being on a ship that is easy to navigate and always experiencing a very friendly crew.

If you decide to go on the Pride, have a great trip!

Archived