Quincy Market question.

zebra

Yeah and just what I need on my Weight Watchers regimen ..... don't think I'll be trying any of them but maybe DH will ..... he's the sweet tooth in the family anyhow. Now all the tempting Italian restaurants in the North End with scrumptious italian fare and seafood - that's where my weakness lies!! :D

Yeah and just what I need on my Weight Watchers regimen ..... don't think I'll be trying any of them but maybe DH will ..... he's the sweet tooth in the family anyhow. Now all the tempting Italian restaurants in the North End with scrumptious italian fare and seafood - that's where my weakness lies!! :D

LOL...I guess we it wouldn't be that easy to find low Points Plus Value whole wheat cannolis filled with nonfat ricotta

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Check out the Union Oyster House, 41 Union Street, adjacent to Quincy Market, for awesome clam chowder. It is America's oldest restaurant (from 1826) and is a designated National Historic Landmark. And really - it's less than a 5 minute walk from Quincy Market/Fanueil Hall.

Boston Chowda is in a large 'food court' and you may have a problem finding a place to sit.

Yup, I agree with all the folks here, the Oyster House is a good place for clam chowder!!:) Also, check out the artifacts in the place.

Virginia

Archived