Question for APH

Oldtimer1

Andy,

You seem to be the man to ask. Do you know who will be the Captain on the Diamond for the July (23) cruise to Alaska? My sister and I are really excited since we've never done the Alaska route. Thanks.

Cecile

I think Captain Phillip Pickford will be onboard.

Thanks for the response. I also read on this board somewhere that a Captain Warner would be doing the Alaska cruises on the Diamond, but maybe Andy will know for sure.

Cecile

Cecile, you will probably sail with Captain Tony Yeomans, as Captain Pickford is scheduled to go on leave mid-July. Would you like me to post his bio for you?

Have a great cruise! :D

Cecile, you will probably sail with Captain Tony Yeomans, as Captain Pickford is scheduled to go on leave mid-July. Would you like me to post his bio for you?

Have a great cruise! :D

Yes please, Andy. I would love to see his bio. So Capt Warner won't be on the Diamond in July? I've read good things about him and I think someone on this board said he would be doing the Alaskan trips on the Diamond. What ship will he be on in July? Its so confusing. They seem to move the captains around a lot, its hard to keep up. Thanks, Cecile

Archived