Post Hotel package

drcandon

Hi all...

I am curious, in some of the offers regent has lately they have a post hotel package ( I believe that is their terminology). What do they (Regent) mean by package, ie meals, post cruise tours etc. I assume that it includes transfers to hotel and then to the airport, I am just interseted what else.

For example we are considering one of the cruises in 2014 for the Navigator from Miami. In the "deal", if you book by a certain date, a one night post cruise hotel package is included, this is to what I refer. thanks

While I do not know for sure...my immediate assumption, based on knowledge of how Regent does things would be it "only" includes the Hotel, and transportation from the ship to the hotel and then to the airport.

IMO, my bet is it includes nothing else, but a fast call to Regent would certainly clarify it for you.

Greetings:

We booked our 12/8/13 cruise much earlier this year and learned that the recently offered Bonus Complimentary one night post cruise deal now applies to existing bookings. :D

I received this email from my TA on Monday:

"Regent has added a Bonus Complimentary Post Cruise 1 night offer to your cruise on December 8, 2013. As of today, Regent is allowing us to add the post hotel night to existing bookings. There is no credit for NOT taking the post cruise night.

Please let us know if you would like us to add this complimentary post cruise night to your booking."

Gotta love Regent!!! :D

I agree. Breakfast will be included as it is on a pre-cruise night.

We are getting breakfast on a post cruise stay.;)

So sorry. My post was ambiguous. I should have said "Breakfast will be included on a post cruise stay, just as it is on a pre-cruise night. :)

Archived