Radisson Hotel Port Canaveral

JoJoluv2cruz

We bought the cruise package at the Radisson a couple of years ago. The hotel was ok but not great. They do have a nice pool area and the location is great for cruise passengers. I felt very comfortable leaving the car for a week. The day of our cruise, the shuttle service was running way behind. We ended up taking a taxi to the ship. We did use the shuttle at the end of the cruise and it worked great. I would definitely stay there again.

We used it. There was no issue with the shuttle either way. We for back to the hotel after the cruise really fast.

Well worth it, will do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (please forgive typos)

Just got home today from our cruise out of PC

We stayed at Radisson Resort at the port.

Pool area was nice.

Nice place to relax in the evening.

Dining area was nice, food was good, reasonably priced. Had two specials each night.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

We had two rooms.

A King Suite and a "regular" King.

King Suite was nice and big, furniture was older and stained and torn.

Regular King was average to a little tired.

We couldn't book the shuttle to the port until we arrived. (we tried) You can book it at check in and it was 4.00.

That went smooth and the shuttles left every 30 minutes.

Would we stay here again? Probably not.

But, just because the rooms needed facelifts.

Just got home today from our cruise out of PC

We stayed at Radisson Resort at the port.

Pool area was nice.

Nice place to relax in the evening.

Dining area was nice, food was good, reasonably priced. Had two specials each night.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

We had two rooms.

A King Suite and a "regular" King.

King Suite was nice and big, furniture was older and stained and torn.

Regular King was average to a little tired.

We couldn't book the shuttle to the port until we arrived. (we tried) You can book it at check in and it was 4.00.

That went smooth and the shuttles left every 30 minutes.

Would we stay here again? Probably not.

But, just because the rooms needed facelifts.

I thought the shuttle was included in the park and cruise package. Is the charge new?

Has anyone stayed here and used their park and cruise package? We are wondering how the stay was and if the parking was safe. I have seen mixed reviews. :cool:

I think I answered this on the "other" board but I am happy to answer again. Our TA booked us the Park N Cruise package for our June cruise. I was leary after reading reviews on Trip Advisor but she assured us it was a great resort. I had read that they had updated rooms and rooms that hadnt been updated so I called the resort and checked to make sure that we were going to be in an updated room. I called a day ahead of time and requested our shuttle time. We had an 11:30 check in time at the port so I asked for an 11:00 shuttle. I was told it was no problem and my name would be put on the list. Check in went great. No problems at all. I asked about an updated room and the clerk assured me that we had an upadated room. I also inquired about our shuttle time. He told me that he did not see my name on the list but it was no problem to add me and gave me the time I had requested the day before. The room was nicely decorated and clean. We did not care for the sleep number beds but thats just personal preference. The pool area was quite lovely and my kids really enjoyed it. The trip to the port was uneventful and quick. Upon disembarktion, the shuttle was already waiting so we did not have to wait for a shuttle like most other folks were doing. We were able to get a great rate and will definitely stay here our next cruise. I hope this helps. :)

I think I answered this on the "other" board but I am happy to answer again. Our TA booked us the Park N Cruise package for our June cruise. I was leary after reading reviews on Trip Advisor but she assured us it was a great resort. I had read that they had updated rooms and rooms that hadnt been updated so I called the resort and checked to make sure that we were going to be in an updated room. I called a day ahead of time and requested our shuttle time. We had an 11:30 check in time at the port so I asked for an 11:00 shuttle. I was told it was no problem and my name would be put on the list. Check in went great. No problems at all. I asked about an updated room and the clerk assured me that we had an upadated room. I also inquired about our shuttle time. He told me that he did not see my name on the list but it was no problem to add me and gave me the time I had requested the day before. The room was nicely decorated and clean. We did not care for the sleep number beds but thats just personal preference. The pool area was quite lovely and my kids really enjoyed it. The trip to the port was uneventful and quick. Upon disembarktion, the shuttle was already waiting so we did not have to wait for a shuttle like most other folks were doing. We were able to get a great rate and will definitely stay here our next cruise. I hope this helps. :)

Thanks, I feel better about my reservation.

I thought the shuttle was included in the park and cruise package. Is the charge new?

No, the shuttle is included in that package. You get two people on the shuttle for free per room. Or if you have a kid under a certain age, they are also free. When you check in, you tell them how many you have. They give you the voucher for both the return trip and the trip to the port and they schedule you for a ride. They ask that you be in the lobby 15 minutes before your reservation. At that time, someone comes in and calls your name and you get on shuttle. There is a sign on the shuttle that drivers work for tips; so you may want to have some cash handy.

If you don't get the park and cruise package, then you have to pay for parking, shuttle, etc; in addition to the room cost.

Archived