Carnival Spirit's arrival in Sydney...

Sutho - THANK YOU!! Fantastic shots. She is beautiful and so big. What great vantage points to take those shots. Can't wait until 27th Dec so I can see her for myself :D Your pics have revitalised my excitement :-)

Sutho - THANK YOU!! Fantastic shots. She is beautiful and so big. What great vantage points to take those shots. Can't wait until 27th Dec so I can see her for myself :D Your pics have revitalised my excitement :-)

Me too. With all the negative changes to The Spirit, your photos have made my family look forward to our cruise all over again. Thankyou Sutho!

I have some photos but I'll have to upload them etc tomorrow. Was brilliant atmosphere on the OPT observation deck! Channel 9 turned up and a group from Carnival (I'm guessing they were P.R. folks) who were dealing with the media. They also hung a sign off the railings that said, "Welcome Carnival Spirit! (then a downward arrow) Reserved Parking!"

Also spotted was a group on top of one of the Opera House sails! Talk about a great vantage point. However, it was rumoured that they were from the media.

Hi guys

Here's channel 10 reporting on the spirit. I'll see if I can find 9's report otherwise I'll upload in the next few days

Roll on nov 16 when I board her

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just got home from a month on board the Spirit, Vancouver to Sydney. A simply magnificent trip. Not sure why people think that the changes are all negatives, the ship was outstanding and the new additions are great. The only gripes we had were caused by other passengers - the ship and crew were wonderful all trip long.

Just got home from a month on board the Spirit, Vancouver to Sydney. A simply magnificent trip. Not sure why people think that the changes are all negatives, the ship was outstanding and the new additions are great. The only gripes we had were caused by other passengers - the ship and crew were wonderful all trip long.
They haven't made the changes yet Mal (except for Green Thunder). Well, they hadn't during our cruise at least. Oh, you thought the Americans were fun too, huh (sarcasm)?

Archived