Persian Gardens

tanelicus

Thanks for info on Elite coupon. I thought it would be for a whole day.

Do they have a time frame, or any two hours while ship is in port. We will be on the Equinox.

It was recommended that I use it earlier in day, because it might be too busy later. But I used it yesterday, 3 to 5, on a 10 to 7 port day. And by 4 all the tile loungers, even with Reflections higher number, were in use. The infrared sauna was intense and the cold room...umm..very cold :eek: :D

After being spoiled by Blu, our return to the MDR was not a success (long story) so I will be happy to book AQ in the future and have the Persian Garden included. But $125+ ?..no thanks.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone provide a brief description of the rooms on the eclipse? For example on the ruby princess there are two steam rooms, one suana and two showers with 6 beds. If there is only one steam room, one suana and a few beds the we will not consider a pass for our upcoming Baltics cruise. I can of find any information actually describing what rooms are in the Persian gardens. Process also limits to 40 passes and they do not have aqua class so I am nervous the celebrity version will be packed with aqua class passengers. Thanks!

On our last cruise on the Silhouette, we found the spa staff to be the weakest link on the ship. Cold, impersonal, almost bordering on rude.

Hubby and myself treated ourselves to 2 massages...never again...

We both felt almost captive as they tried selling us all kinds of beauty products....was so annoyed it ruined that relaxed feeling you are supposed to feel after a message. A complete waste!:mad:

Can anyone give more specific information on the PG on the eclipse? I am looking to find out what rooms are included and how many rooms and showers. I have been able to find vague information but no one has specifically stated the number and types of rooms found on the eclipse. What are the crowds like on a European sailing? We used this are everyday on our last ruby princess cruise and would like to utilize on the eclipse if it meets our needs.

Archived