Issues with Celebrity Website...

Twickenham

Yes, as all of you have as well, I've discovered the joys of trying to get the Celebrity website to do, you know, what it's supposed to...

But tonight really took the cake. I was trying to print our Xpress passes for our cruise next week (we actually leave for Rome tomorrow). However, every time I tried to print, it gave me a script error!

The ONLY way I managed to print them was to copy-and-paste them into a Word document. The formatting is a little funky, but all the info is there.

Do you think I'll have problems at the pier? The last thing I want is to be turned back because Celebrity can't hire a decent web master!

The ONLY way I managed to print them was to copy-and-paste them into a Word document. The formatting is a little funky, but all the info is there.

Do you think I'll have problems at the pier? The last thing I want is to be turned back because Celebrity can't hire a decent web master!

It must be quite frustrating for you to encounter this problem so close to your departure, but you seem to have found a reasonable work-around.

I can't imagine you would have any problem at the pier. In theory at least, we do not need to have the Xpress Pass, but Celebrity claims having it will expedite our check-in process. I would imagine that at least some passengers on various cruises have arrived at the pier without doing any online check-in at all, let alone print an Xpress pass, so having a Word document should serve you well. If not, I would assume the agent could print another.

I have just spent a morning trying to print our Xpress Pass in a legible way. Unlike the OP, I did not get a script error [although the page my email directed to me was not found and I had to navigate from My Celebrity] but what printed was almost illegible. The print was so small and so badly formated [it did NOT look like the image on the screen] that I was concerned that the currency conversion option selected would be missed. As I am from the UK, this part of the Xpress Pass is very important.

I tried cutting and pasting into word before adjusting the font size but it was still hardly legible and ended up reformatting the whole form manually into a word table.

I need my cruise after that but, unfortunately, it is not until the end of the year. Really, really glad that I did not wait until the last minute before printing it!

Sue

Archived