Carnival Vacation Club---what Is It??

Could Someone Enlighten Me On What The Carnival Vacation Club Is And The Cost? Do You Receive Any Perks With It (ie:early Boarding/early Debarkation Etc.)

Going On The Triumph Eastern Later This Year And Sure Would Appreciate Any Information On This...

Mo Cruiser :)

Kinda like a time share but for cruises.. depending on what package you purchase, you are alotted x amount of points, each cruise is worth so many points, once you run out, then thats it. Also, you get 'discounted' rates at hotels/locations throughout the world (timeshare). I sat thru the presentation, sounds like a good deal IF you book cruises during the off season.

What is it? The Most Annoying Carnival Sales Pitch Ever

It was all over the ship, multiple notices in our boxes, they tried to hard sell my 80-year-old dinner companion, it was just horrible. You can sign up on the cruise, you will be hounded to do so every ten minutes 24 hours a day, unless you let them know you don't have $4,000, which is the starting price.

We signed up for it last year on the Conquest. You can only purchase it on board. Some people seem to like it and others don't. Go figure. We are going to use it on the 14th of June for the first time. So far everything seems to be OK. When I call with a question I always get a real person and an answer. On hold for a few minutes but not long. The price starts at $4000 and goes up to, I think 20000.

You have points to spend instaed of money. There is early on and off through the Skippers club, a bon voage gift, priority dinner seating, priority shore excursions, and some other stuff. We'll see. There were also land vacations for $299 for a week and free companion air. Haven't tried those yet. There are several opinons on "vacation club " thread Hope this answers some of your questions.

Archived