Luggage Valet Help

yayvacation!

I will be cruising SE Asia this January, with a port arrival time of 7am and a flight departure time of 6pm. Does anyone know which ports/airlines partners with this service (if at all in Asia)?

If it isn't available does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my luggage from the pier to the airport that morning so I don't have to lug it around with me in Singapore?

Thanks!

Andrea

If you use 'Luggage Forward' they will pick your luggage up from your home

and the next time you will see it will be in your room on the ship.

It will be returned to your home after the cruise.

You do not even have to pick your suitcase up. Great Service.

I will be cruising SE Asia this January, with a port arrival time of 7am and a flight departure time of 6pm. Does anyone know which ports/airlines partners with this service (if at all in Asia)?

Luggage Valet is not offered internationally... At times in the past, it was offered on a limited basis from ports such as Vancouver but the latest information on the X website [not known for its accuracy] no longer mentions that as an option either...

-----

Luggage Valet

Luggage Valet* is a convenient service that helps make your return travels as carefree as your cruise. On the final night of your cruise, you'll receive debarkation instructions, airline boarding passes, luggage tags and baggage claim checks. Simply place your tagged bags outside your stateroom door and we'll do the rest. Your luggage will be taken care of so the next time you see it will be at your final destination airport's baggage claim.

*Available in select departure ports only (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; Seattle, Washington; San Diego, California; and Seward, Alaska) with select airlines only.

If you use 'Luggage Forward' they will pick your luggage up from your home

and the next time you will see it will be in your room on the ship.

It will be returned to your home after the cruise.

You do not even have to pick your suitcase up. Great Service.

Thank you! The thought of not dealing with luggage sounds lovely....

The cost of Luggage Forward for your trip may astound you -- and there was a time when Celebrity did not participate in this, although they seem to be on the list now, but who knows without calling them if the SE Asia itineraries would qualify. Be sitting down when you get the price, though.....

Archived