PRE-PURCHASING photo packages for Radiance

QUESTION about MY CRUISE PHOTOS.COM

I got an email from them saying that if I purchase the photo package for $239.95 that I will save 20% off the price that will be offered on board.

Can anyone tell me what they paid recently for their photo package on board so that I can verify if this is a real saving or not??

I am interested in the prices on Radiance if possible so that I can directly compare.

Cheers.

I believe the prices can vary week-to-week, even on the same ship with the same itinerary.

I'd suggest you print out the email stating you're saving 20% and bring it with you. That way if you aren't saving 20%, you might get the manager to honor a true 20% discount. Granted, it's still a leap of faith.

Yes this is my concern.

I was flicking through the cruise compasses from my previous cruise and I noticed plenty of 'one off photo specials' such as buy 2 get one free etc offered on certain days.

Just trying to get the best deal.

If anyone has a link to an existing thread on this, I would appreciate a posting with it.

I did a search but as it is fairly specific to RCC and to Radiance, many of the exiting threads were for other cruise lines therefor irrelevant :-(

Thanks Coralc, I followed the link and it was an interesting read.

Will keep searching for something with firm prices as I am really curious as to how true the 'up to 20%' saving is.

Thanks again :)

Archived