Single digits!!!!

keystonemama

I am in the single digits!!! Woot woot! I only have one more week to try and keep my excitement down and not ruin the surprise. DH still thinks he is working next weekend, the guys at work are even ramping this up a bit to him, giving him his inventory lists and what not, lol. This is def the longggeeessttt week ever for me!

Now if I can just get that pesky tropical storm to clear out of the way, don't want rough waters for our friends joining us, its their first time.

Oh, and DAWGS, we're comin' after you!!!! :D

GO GATORS!!!!

Happy Sailing,

OMG! My cover was almost blown tonigt! Dinner done, dishes up so me & DH are watching t.v., I'm playing bingo on my laptap when the phone rings. I look up to the tv (it shows what # is calling) its a 1-800 number, I figure its some political crap trying to get my vote. DH says "Who's that?" i punch in the number and up comes "Its a Carnival call telling you what time to be at the port! :eek:

I quickly erase it and say , "junk call", hoping I can answer before the recorder picks up, but no, it clicks over and I hold my breath, thinking ok how am going to explain this? :rolleyes::eek: Well the gods were w/me on this one and it just cut off the call before any recording could start. Whew! I have never got this call before, please tell me it won't happen again!!!!

Happy Sailing,

Archived