Sandy.....Motion/Sea Sickness

LindaJean

Motion-Eaze is the best. It's a liquid that you rub 3 drops behind each ear.

1- Works instantly {DH was on verge of sickness on a fishing vessel, and the nausea went away in seconds and he got his color back within minutes. So you can actually wait to see if you are going to be sick before taking it.

2-Non Drowsy-All the other meds knocked me out.

3-No pill to take !!!

4-Only 1 application a day is all that's necessary.

5-Sold in most pharmacy right near the Bonine and is on the same price range as the others.

Good luck with the sea sickness. Came off the Miracle, which was battling 10-12 ft seas early last week due to Tropical Storm Rafael. It was 350 miles away but was still churning up the seas to the point where sea sickness bags were placed all around the ship. The guest services desk will sell you some generic Dramanine but it's $3.29 for a 4-pack so stock up before you leave!

I feel for everyone who gets sea-sick. My Father always told the story of my mother on the ship when we immigrated from Europe to the States and that he was stuck looking after two little girls because my healthy, athletic Mom was down for the count for 10 straight days (and yup it took that long to sail transatlantic back then). But amazingly, same said Mom did just fine on the cruises she took in her advancing years...even though we had to bribe her to get her on the first one.

Good luck to you all and just think...at least you won't be putting on the cruise trip 10#.

Bonine is good, also ginger chews. I would definitely have some as it's kind of a rocky ride out of Charleston (as compared to Fla, since Charleston is further north and the ship is small).

I live in Charleston and hope you have an amazing cruise! I see the ship almost every time it is in port because I run downtown. In fact, I'll probably see it tomorrow morning shortly after it arrives :).

Archived