A few thoughts from 10-20-12 Liberty of the Seas

Shanafan

We made it back from a wonderful week on Liberty of the Seas this past Saturday. Bottom line.....we had a wonderful time. Staff is attentive, ship was clean and we didn't go hungry. I would go on this ship again.

We did have a couple of bumps along the way but certainly nothing to get worked up about. We had cabin 1700 which is a corner aft. We booked it as a triple so our daughter used the pull out couch. We had 2 small chairs on the balcony. No table and no lounge chair. The balcony next to us had 2 small chairs, a table and TWO lounge chairs. I brought it to the cabin attendants attention the first day when she asked if everything was satisfactory with the room. The day we left we still only had 2 small chairs and never did get a table. No big deal but it would have been nice for the three of us to sit out and enjoy our balcony.

Normally you would have a book in the room in several different languages and one of the pages would have the room service menu on it. We didn't have any books (or the magazines they normally put in the room) so I mentioned it to the cabin attendant. On the third day she brought them. No big deal but we wanted to order room service. That was the only reason we needed it. She ended up bringing the book but someone tore out the entire English portion of 2 different books! Who does that??? We finally did get one that had pages 4-14 or whatever it was and ordered a nice afternoon snack!

The third little thing was we had one Diamond coupon booklet in the room. All three of us are Diamond members. I use a few specific ones so I know what to expect in the books. Our attendant told me she was just getting back to work after being on vacation and she would get them to me. She put two more booklets in our room.....and they were missing the coupons I use....the free drink, the free photo and the free internet. I took care of it in the Diamond lounge and all was good. I left mine in the room when we left so I hope someone else doesn't get a booklet with the 'best' coupons removed like I did. :D

All in all this was a wonderful ship and our first time on the Freedom class. We really enjoyed it!

Archived