Carnival Legend Quick Category Question

peacebeach

Hi, I just received an upsell email from Carnival. Right now, I am in a partially obstructed 7A (stateroom 5236) and I'm pretty happy with that. Looking out over the top of life boats is okay with me.

The upsell is to move to an unobstructed 8k (stateroom 7231).

My only concern is moving from a room I have reviewd to be good, to an unknown. I once upgraded and changed categories, but the room I upgraded to was stinky and old.

Would you move from 7A to 8k, or would you save the money for drinks/excursions? Price to move is only $40.

:)

Edited by peacebeach

STAY !!!! 5236 has the extra long bowling alley balcony. There are only 4 of these on the ship. You are getting the long balcony for the price of a 7A. I would stay-put and enjoy having 2 lounge chairs, 2 chairs and a table -vs- 2 chairs and a table only. The lifeboats for this cabin will only come up to the bottom of the balcony.

:):)

STAY !!!! 5236 has the extra long bowling alley balcony. There are only 4 of these on the ship. You are getting the long balcony for the price of a 7A. I would stay-put and enjoy having 2 lounge chairs, 2 chairs and a table -vs- 2 chairs and a table only. The lifeboats for this cabin will only come up to the bottom of the balcony.

:):)

Excellent, will do!! Former Hoosier myself, so thanks:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...