Shore Excursion Downloadable Brochure

taxjam

I was able to download the Land Discoveries brochures for the July 24 and August 7, 2013 Quest cruises. One glitch - the files have a .do (not .doc) file extension. In order to view using mac, you need to change the file extension to .pdf, but it will then work. My very quick perusal is that there isn't any information on the Amazing evening. I am not sure if there are any issues accessing a .do file in windows.

Why are booked passengers and potential passengers forced to call AZ to ascertain when the special evenings are planned for their cruise? Surely the techies can put a listing on the web site if they don't have time to integrate the events into each impacted port. Calling AZ ties up your resources and our time.

Perhaps Azamara needs some time to finalize everything and accurately publish. The program was just announced October 1st and I'm sure there is a lot to pull together. When I called the rep had limited information. The cruise is 9 months off so it isn't really critical. At this point in time, for my cruises, simply knowing the port so I can plan is fine.

Why are booked passengers and potential passengers forced to call AZ to ascertain when the special evenings are planned for their cruise? Surely the techies can put a listing on the web site if they don't have time to integrate the events into each impacted port. Calling AZ ties up your resources and our time.

I was not forced to call I was curious what the event was and it took no more then 5 minutes to find that information out. I am sure it will be on line soon enough.

I downloaded the brochure for our June 10 Quest cruise, changing the suffix from .do to pdf as taxjam suggested for my Mac. I can view the brochure, but the links don't work. Has anyone else had any success clicking on the brochure links?

I could not get the links to work. I think the links would just take you to the text description of the tour you selected. I primarily wanted to print the brochure so for me not having the links is relatively insignificant.

I could not get the links to work. I think the links would just take you to the text description of the tour you selected. I primarily wanted to print the brochure so for me not having the links is relatively insignificant.

I wanted to see the tour descriptions to see what was being offered at what price. I find it frustrating that I was easily able to see this kind of information at the Oceania, Regent, and Seabourn, and various mass market sites without plugging in a specific reservation. We rarely take ship excursions, preferring DIY or private guides, but we are always ready to consider something unusual or interesting, This will be our first Azamara cruise, and I am looking forward to the wonderful onboard staff that I have heard so much about. I wonder, however, how Azamara can bemoan the lack of interest in discounted shore excursions when we passengers can't actually access information about them.

Archived