Currency on Voyager of the Seas

Yes it is US on board but we have also used Australian dollars, we did ask the staff what they would prefer and they were just happy to get extra tips

Enjoy your trip we get on board on the 24 of this month and were on her in June this year she is a wonderful ship

We just got off rhapsody on sunday in sydney after 12 nights and we tipped for room service in AUD, we gave $1-2 per plate and we also gave the room attendant extra tips to the prepaid tips for exceptional service. Our attendant worked around our times and always provided whatever we requested very promptly. I did give him $20 on the first day of the cruise .. Not the day we got in the ship but the first sea day. I think it was a good incentive!

Enjoy your cruise!

We just got off rhapsody on sunday in sydney after 12 nights and we tipped for room service in AUD, we gave $1-2 per plate and we also gave the room attendant extra tips to the prepaid tips for exceptional service. Our attendant worked around our times and always provided whatever we requested very promptly. I did give him $20 on the first day of the cruise .. Not the day we got in the ship but the first sea day. I think it was a good incentive!

Enjoy your cruise!

Hey Chookie, can you tell me if prices onboard are in USD for the Australian season?

Archived