Carnival Cruiser Sails Royal Caribbean ~ Navigator to Italy, France, Spain ~ 10/28/12

gapearl

Loved, loved, loved the entire review! Thank you for taking the time to write it and hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for following along the whole time and for all the nice comments! I'll be looking for a Liberty review from you back on the Carnival board soon. ;)

What a great job!! Loved the review - can't wait for your next one! I'll have to wander over to the Carnival boards for it though it looks like! :D

Thanks a lot! Keep an eye out for it in my signature. I think I'll be sticking around the Royal boards for a while. :)

I just had the most wonderful evening reading your positive thorough and absolutely wonderful review of your fantastic trip..what a great pace and plan...you really got to be there enjoy both ship pampering and doing it yourself..what a great way to do cruise and land and I can not thank you enough for such a fun evening..i really deeded a getaway,,,what a fantastic trip you gave each of us...thank you, thank you, thank you..learned so much..you are beautiful friends and traveling companions..I leave reading this feeling renewed dreaming about one of my favorite things,,,thank you..Sarah

Edited by sjn911

Kimberly..thank you so much for taking the time to post an AMAZING review!

I can truly relate on the Royal vs. Carnival comparison and I think you did a great job highlighting both!

From one 30-something cruiser to another...keep the reviews coming and I would love to catch you on a future cruise one day!

enjoyed your review, Kimberly...thanks again

I also agree with Arch713 about your comparison of RCI and Carnival...I pretty much agreed with all of your observations...I just returned from my first RCI cruise after sailing 5 times previously on Carnival...I am glad you brought up the towel animal thing, because now I am not too embarrassed to admit that I also missed my nightly towel animal :( I always look forward on Carnival each night to see what animal I am going to get...on RCI, it was the question on returning to my cabin each night *if* I got a towel animal, rather than which one

hope you enjoy your next upcoming cruise :) I don't yet have one scheduled...boo hoo

I just had the most wonderful evening reading your positive thorough and absolutely wonderful review of your fantastic trip..what a great pace and plan...you really got to be there enjoy both ship pampering and doing it yourself..what a great way to do cruise and land and I can not thank you enough for such a fun evening..i really deeded a getaway,,,what a fantastic trip you gave each of us...thank you, thank you, thank you..learned so much..you are beautiful friends and traveling companions..I leave reading this feeling renewed dreaming about one of my favorite things,,,thank you..Sarah

Hi Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to read! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Kimberly..thank you so much for taking the time to post an AMAZING review!

I can truly relate on the Royal vs. Carnival comparison and I think you did a great job highlighting both!

From one 30-something cruiser to another...keep the reviews coming and I would love to catch you on a future cruise one day!

Thanks for the feedback! I tried to be as objective as possible. I cruise so much you just might! lol

enjoyed your review, Kimberly...thanks again

I also agree with Arch713 about your comparison of RCI and Carnival...I pretty much agreed with all of your observations...I just returned from my first RCI cruise after sailing 5 times previously on Carnival...I am glad you brought up the towel animal thing, because now I am not too embarrassed to admit that I also missed my nightly towel animal :( I always look forward on Carnival each night to see what animal I am going to get...on RCI, it was the question on returning to my cabin each night *if* I got a towel animal, rather than which one

hope you enjoy your next upcoming cruise :) I don't yet have one scheduled...boo hoo

Welcome back from your cruise! I read your thoughts over on the other thread you had going. You can obviously relate now as to where I was coming from with all of my points. Hopefully something you read helped you a little for your trip. It looks like you had a different cruise director than we did. The girl we had was fluent in Italian and spoke like 5 languages. Maybe she went to another ship in Europe instead of coming to the Caribbean. I hope you get to book another cruise soon! :)

I haven't tried it on Carnival yet. I could drink RC's all day too!

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great time when you cruise.

Where did everyone else go? Lots of people lurking (almost 11,000 views in less than a week) but the comments have slowed down. Don't be shy! Say hi and leave some feedback! I like knowing that people are enjoying reading. :)

Thanks so much for your excellent review! I am logging onto here late, but so glad I stumbled across it! I had originally planned on being on this very cruise, but other commitments got in the way... So glad I can still enjoy it through you! We are now trying to schedule a Med. cruise in 2013...:cool:

Please, please, please tell us that you and Jackie have booked another cruise together! This has to be my favorite CC review to date. Thanks so much for posting this--your pictures are incredible (thanks for including the ones of the European gentlemen ;) ) and your captions/stories are fantastic.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

Thanks so much for your excellent review! I am logging onto here late, but so glad I stumbled across it! I had originally planned on being on this very cruise, but other commitments got in the way... So glad I can still enjoy it through you! We are now trying to schedule a Med. cruise in 2013...:cool:

Oh it's too bad you couldn't make it. It was such an awesome cruise! I hope you're able to get on a ship next year. :)

Please, please, please tell us that you and Jackie have booked another cruise together! This has to be my favorite CC review to date. Thanks so much for posting this--your pictures are incredible (thanks for including the ones of the European gentlemen ;) ) and your captions/stories are fantastic.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!

No, we don't have another cruise booked together at the moment. I might invite her to come along to wherever my birthday trip might be next summer. I've got some cool places in mind. Perhaps we'll go back to Rome so I can flirt some more with the Italian men. haha :o:p:D Thanks for reading! So glad you all enjoyed!

Edited by gapearl

You did a great job on review - loved the pics and the fact that you added in your before and after cruise tours. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this - will be looking for your signature from now on. ;)

Thank you! These reviews are so fun to write. I can't see myself cruising and not posting a review. I appreciate the nice feedback! :)

Very nice review. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks for reading!

Kim, I think I have read every one of your reviews. Your beautiful personality just shines through in your writing. When will you be on the Breeze, we will be on the bloggers cruise, it would be great to get to meet you. Thanks so much for your fun and detailed reviews.

Kim, I think I have read every one of your reviews. Your beautiful personality just shines through in your writing. When will you be on the Breeze, we will be on the bloggers cruise, it would be great to get to meet you. Thanks so much for your fun and detailed reviews.

Hi Bobbi! Thanks for all the nice words! I won't be on the Breeze until September. John Heald's bloggers cruise sounds like a lot of fun though. I appreciate you reading and following along with all my crazy cruise stories! :)

Another amazing review!!!!

Thanks so much for posting. Its always fun to read ur reviews. So glad I found it today. Ive been wondering if you were going to do one for your Mediterranean cruise:D:D

I couldn't go all the way over to Europe and not bring back a review. :D I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

Loved reading your review Kimberley have been to many of the places you visited ooooon previous Med Cruises, I relived my wonderful trips through your review so thatnk you again Kimberely, great job well done.

When I visit the USA I usualy fly into Atlanta airport and then on to Greenville SC. I truly love America and its people.

Loved reading your review Kimberley have been to many of the places you visited ooooon previous Med Cruises, I relived my wonderful trips through your review so thatnk you again Kimberely, great job well done.

When I visit the USA I usualy fly into Atlanta airport and then on to Greenville SC. I truly love America and its people.

Thanks for reading! I see you're in Scotland. A trip there is on my list!

I'm a latecomer to your incredible review. Read it in two sittings. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

• 2 weeks later...
Kimberly, your review so far is so readable and literate and articulate! I am enjoying it tremendously.

And is there a reason why it wouldn't be Merion_Mom?!! Upper Merion no doubt. Get off your horse. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by MsMot

Kimberly, your review so far is so readable and literate and articulate! I am enjoying it tremendously.

And is there a reason why it wouldn't be Merion_Mom?!! Upper Merion no doubt. Get off your horse. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't think she meant anything negative by it. We've all seen tons of posts from people that don't use correct grammar and are hard to read. Perhaps she just found it refreshing to read a review where paragraphs and periods were used properly. ;):)