Tahitian Princess...cabins 7118 & 7121

dog

We're just waiting for the group pricing through CC and then we are booking August 15, 2006 in adjoining mini-suites. I am already looking into pre-cruise pensions in Moorea and the flight logistics! It's gonna be a long year waiting for this cruise!

Julie

Let me know the pricing for the cc cruise for aug. 2006. That is my first choice. Although I don't know if I'd be better off booking through a Canadian travel agency to be covered insurance wise.

I posted on another thread the pricing I got from Toronto:

cruise $2839 includes taxes Canadian currency

flight $1841 from T.O. to Tahiti & stop over in LA included

For a mini suite...AB category for Aug. 15, 2006

$4680. per person Can. dollars

Let me know the pricing for the cc cruise for aug. 2006. That is my first choice. Although I don't know if I'd be better off booking through a Canadian travel agency to be covered insurance wise.

I posted on another thread the pricing I got from Toronto:

cruise $2839 includes taxes Canadian currency

flight $1841 from T.O. to Tahiti & stop over in LA included

For a mini suite...AB category for Aug. 15, 2006

$4680. per person Can. dollars

I will let you know as soon as we get the group pricing, hopefully today!

Julie

We now have the pricing for the August 15 cruise. You can also follow the link in my signature. Hopefully before too long it will be listed in the Group Cruise section of the boards. Until then, here is the info we have received so far:

Inside cabins: NONE available for Group’s but can book Individually at current rate with Princess

Oveanview (Cat D): $ 1595 pp (DOUBLE occupancy ONLY)

Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1719 pp (DOUBLE and TRIPLE occ. ONLY - NO QUADS available)

Mini-Suite (Cat AA): $ 2049 pp (Doubles, Triples and Quads available)

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov’t fees.

Single (Cat D): $ 2529 pp

3rd/4th passengers rates are subject to change….currently……no Triples or Quads available for Inside’s or Oceanviews

3rd passenger rates for Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1015 pp

3rd and 4th passenger rates for Mini-Suite (Cat. AA): $ 1189 pp

Amenities

$ 50 per person On-board credit

I am so excited!

Julie

Thanks for that pricing info. I saw your post on another thread first and replied to it.

I got another quote: for AB at $2721 Can. so your cc price is good for an AA.

We're still thinking about this because of the airfare...might look at Quantas and Air New Zealand and extend the trip after the cruise.

Thanks for that pricing info. I saw your post on another thread first and replied to it.

I got another quote: for AB at $2721 Can. so your cc price is good for an AA.

We're still thinking about this because of the airfare...might look at Quantas and Air New Zealand and extend the trip after the cruise.

We're planning on staying a few days before the cruise. I am checking out pensions (like Bed and Breakfasts) and have found a few that are pretty inexpensive, but look very nice. You stay in your own little (or big) hut with kitchen and living areas. I was there years ago as a teenager and food prices were outragious. With a kitchen it should be a lot more reasonable, especially if we bring along some staples from home.

I did find this web site yesterday, didn't actually price out the fares, but might be interesting when the time comes.

http://www.bestfarestotahiti.com/

We have also looked into a hotel/air package deals as an option, but airfare and a pension seems to be the best deal. Hawaiian Airlines seems to be the least expensive (early booked flights were about $900 USD) but they only fly in and out once a week. In late Saturday night, out at 12:05 am Sunday. I have heard that most people find it cheaper to book Princess air out of LAX and book their own air to LAX.

Julie

Archived