Drink Coupons, Photo Coupons, Etc?????????

RMS95

just curious about this. If you order these coupons off the website for you own use, do they just give them to you on the ship, or are they mailed to you????

THANKS!

:cool:

I've had them delivered at dinner the first nite and the next cruise they were delivered to the cabin the first nite. Just bring proof that you have ordered something and if you don't get it the first day/nite take it to the pursers desk and it will be taken care of.

They were waiting for us in our cabin when we got there. If I could make a suggestion...If I had to do it over I would have put the money as ship board credit instead of doing the coupons. They were kind of a pain in the neck trying to figure out which drinks to use them on.

We did the drink coupons and also got some as gifts. They were supposed to be delivered at dinner. We forgot that we changed time table and dinning room. We told our waiter Roz, and he got the matre'd to get them from the other dining room for us.

I used to buy drink coupons and photo coupons . Now I just buy funship dollars or apply credit to my account. I cruise in February 2006 - so far I have 200. worth of funship dollars to apply. Now we can have any drink without worrying.

Archived