Celebrity Virgin

icequeen813

Just booked Eastern Caribbean Cruise Feb. 17, 2013. Who will be joining us? DH & myself experienced cruisers living in FL.Have cruised RCCL& Carnival. We are excited about trying a different cruise line

A catchy title, and just remember that at one time, we were all there (as Celebrity virgins).

On Celebrity, one loses their "virginity" very quickly, starting with a glass of champagne once onboard. That certainly loosens one up, and by the time that the ship is ready to sail.......well, lets just say that you are no longer a "virgin"!!:D

Then enjoy the exploration of tastes (Quisine is to die for) of drinks......if you are into wine, a whole experience set aside, just for you. Or if you are a martini drinker.......the Martini bar, try both the Stoli Elite, and the Absout Elyx, the finest vodka on the planet, and we can't even get it here in the U.S.

The shows are far superior than those that we have experienced as of just a few years ago. Oh, we were just off of the Infinity, after being away from Celebrity for 6 years, and are now kicking ourselves, for not having returned sooner.

Come back and tell me if I'm all wet!!:D:);) (pun intended).

Rick

Just booked Eastern Caribbean Cruise Feb. 17, 2013. Who will be joining us? DH & myself experienced cruisers living in FL.Have cruised RCCL& Carnival. We are excited about trying a different cruise line

Hi icequeen813,

This is the link to your roll call. You'll find many of your cruise mates there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1408571

Bon voyage! You'll love Celebrity.

Archived